Corporation Formation Consulting
Every day businesses from all over the nation choose JMC Legacy Group to form their business.
Included with our Corporate Formation:
- Verification of the Company Name Availability
- Preparation of Articles of Incorporation
- Document Filing with Secretary of State
- A Dedicated Business Specialist
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Online Access to Your C Corp Documents
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Priority Customer Support
- Delivery of Documents
Ready To Start Your Business?
To form a corporation, you are required to complete the articles of incorporation and file it with the Secretary of State where the business is located. Some states call this document the certificate of incorporation. Once you have legally incorporated, there are optional documents that can help govern your business.
Every U.S. state requires businesses that register with a state as legal entities (LLCs, partnerships, corporations) to have a registered agent, sometimes called a statutory agent or agent of process. If your business is registered in more than one state, you will need a registered agent in each state.
The filing fee for filing the Articles of Organization or Articles of Incorporation will depend on which state you will be incorporating in. Typically, filing fees for Secretary of State filing fees are between $50 and $800, depending on the state in which the business is established as a corporation.